Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Books I'd Buy Right This Second if Someone Handed Me a Fully Loaded Gift Card


Hi Everyone!  This is my very first Top Ten Tuesday!  I decided that my blog has become a bit too heavy on reviews, so I wanted to bring my love of books to you in another way!  Thankfully The Broke and the Bookish have created a way for me to do that with you!  I just have to think up the responses to their prompts...and I quickly learned that it isn't as easy as it sounds to do so.

Anyways, this weeks prompt is what books we would go out and buy if we were given a fully loaded gift card.  You would think that this would be easy to do, except that I am so used to having to think about how I would spend my money so that I would get the most for what I have, that I really had a hard time coming up with what I would buy!

I did it though.  I came up with the 10 things I would go into the bookstore and buy with that gift card!

They range quite a bit with their topics, but that is okay with me!  I love books of all sorts!

So here they are!

Arts and Crafts Books



Books by one of my most favorite authors - Maria V. Snyder
And I kind of collect her books, so I need them!



Picture Books
I just can't keep reading that same book about Spot anymore!!!




Next Books in a Series
So I can finally read them...except for Alice.  I need that one so I can read the 2nd one that I won on Goodreads!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah- coloring books are a good idea! I went for boxed sets in my list today. If only this was real life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that HP craft book, I would be all over that if I had money to blow. Though it's hard to justify buying crafting books these days since Pinterest.

    Liselle @ Lunch-Time Librarian

    ReplyDelete