Wednesday, August 31, 2016

#ARCAugust 2016 Wrap Up


#ARCAugust has come and gone.  It went so quickly!  I love this challenge, but it stinks that it only comes around once a year :(

Anyways, my goal of reading mostly books from my Netgalley queue was pretty much a total bust.  I think out of all of what I read this past month only 2 were actually sitting on Netgalley waiting for me to review.  Most of what I ended up reading were physical copies though I think a couple were from Edelweiss.

But it was definitely not a total bust.  I did manage to read quite a few ARCs and get them done!  Total for this round of #ARCAugust I read 12 ARCs!  So that is a total win in my book and I am happy with my results.
























2 comments:

  1. Great job finishing so many books! Can't wait to see your review for A Shadow Bright and Burning!
    Happy Reading,
    Miranda @ Miranda's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just finished that review a couple minutes ago! It will go up on Sunday :)

      Spoiler - I LOVED IT

      Delete