Monday, August 1, 2016

#ARCAugust 2016 is Finally Here!



I have been waiting for #ARCAugust 2016 all year!  And it is finally here!  Yay!

Last year was my very first time participating in #ARCAugust and then I participated in the very first #ARCApril.  I love the concept of this reading challenge so so much!

If you haven't heard of #ARCAugust before, it is a reading challenge hosted by ReadSleepRepeat where the participants read all the advanced reading copies they possibly can!  It is pretty relaxed.  We can read old ARCs, new ARCs, picture book ARCs, 1000 page ARCs.... as long as it is an ARC it is allowed!  The whole purpose of it is to help us knock down our ARC stacks.

And I totally need to do that.  I have...well I am not going to tell you how many I have.  It is a number that is totally not something I can achieve in one months time... Or two...Or three...

Anyways, like all the other times, I am going into this challenge without a set goal in mind.  My only goal is to read as many ARCs as possible.  I am going to try to read mostly from my Netgalley queue because I really really really need to make that number go down.

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you aren't planning on reading 10 or more books. I have no clue how someone can read 10 books in a month! Guess I'm a slow reader. ;)
    Whichever ARCS you get around to I hope you love them! :)
    My ARC August

    ReplyDelete